The Beauty Blogger Tag

8:24 AM

Hey guys!

So I have been tagged by the amazing Meg to take part in The Beauty Blogger Tag and I would love to! 

I have been quite busy recently what with college now starting and getting a lot of work to complete, but I will definitely try to write as often as I stated in my FAQ!


(Not my photo - credit goes to the owner)


1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
My hair used to be naturally spiraled curls, however as I got older and my hair got longer, the curls sort of dropped, but my natural hair is still curly/wavy!

2. What is your natural hair colour?
My natural hair not completely black, but it's such a dark brown that it certainly does look black. Depending on the seasons, my hair decides to get darker or lighter.

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I've never dyed my hair before! Although if I did, I would love to have it ombre'd or have lighter highlights put in.

4. How often do you wash your hair?
Probably 3 times a week. 

5. Do you wear the same style everyday or change it?
I just wear the same style, middle parting and wavy or straight. Although, I would love to change it up and do a bun or a braid!

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I do it myself! 

7. How often do you change your nail polish?
When it begins to chip, which is most likely after a week. My nails don't chip for a while if I have a strong clear top coat on.

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter too? Or just in the summer?
Both! I've never liked going barefoot and not having polish on! Polish definitely adds to your feet and there's so many different colours to choose from!

9. How long does it take to put your makeup on?
Minimum would be 30 minutes. Maximum would be 1 hour. It depends on the occasion! It takes longer for a party or wedding, whereas with school it doesn't take that long.

10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Definitely face first, although it wouldn't be foundation for me, it'd just be moisturizer and some concealer and BB cream.

11. Do you 'collect' makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I buy what I need when I need it. Whether it just be mascara, eyeliner, etc. Although if I do see something that really catches my eye, I definitely have to buy it.

12. How often do you wear fake eyelashes?
I've never worn them!

13. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
Not really. If i'm just at home, I most likely won't do any.

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
If i'm home alone, I won't wear any. However, it depends with family. If we have a big family dinner with relatives coming round, I'll probably put on some mascara and liquid eyeliner with concealer and BB cream.

15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
If i'm in a rush, i'll do my eyebrows and put on some mascara. But apart from that, probably not.

16. How many high end products do you have?
Not a lot, although I've never really counted.

17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Probably every 2-3 weeks.

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night, or decide when you are getting dressed?
I probably plan it just the night before, so it's easier and saves me time the next morning.

19. How often do you change your handbag?
Handbags I usually only use when I'm going out somewhere e.g. Leicester or a special occasion. I do like to buy different handbags however I just use my canvas backpack for school. 

20. What time do you get up and go to sleep?
I usually get up at 6:45am for school and go to bed at 10:00/10:30pm. If I don't have school the next day, I go to bed between 10:00/12am and wake up at 7am.

21. How often and when do you workout?
Ever since summer started, I decided to work out more often because I won't be having PE anymore (that used to be my daily workout done haha). I work out usually 2-3 times a week and the types of workouts vary when I use my PumpUp app.

22. Left-handed or right-handed?
Right handed.

23. How tall are you?
I am 5'7 (just), although I think i'm still growing.

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
I am able to speak 3 languages currently, but I would love to learn Italian, Spanish and French one day and be able to speak them fluently!

25. How many pets do you have?
None!

26. How often are you on blogger?
Everyday! I check it everyday and post during the weekends and Tuesday or Thursday!

27. Do you read comments on your blog?
I read every single one of them and reply to them all!

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I keep a list on my phone!

29. How did you come up with your blog name?
I actually have no idea! Priti's Picks! was the first thing that came into my head and now it's just stuck!

30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
At the moment, I just use my phone (Samsung Galaxy S4) until I've saved up to buy a camera, because I don't really need one at the moment.

31. How often do you clean your bedroom?
My bedroom is actually never messy. I have a specific place for everything and I have to move it if someone misplaced it.

32. What is your favourite colour?
I have two. Black and Navy Blue.

33. What is your favourite beauty/fashion magazine?
Elle or Look!

34. Do you swear?
Hardly ever! I remember getting told that i'm 'not the cursing kind of person'. 

35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
It's now 16:21 and probably just watch a movie (although CSI is on) and then read a book and find books I will buy the next time I go into town! 

I hope you enjoyed this post, I found it so fun to do! 

If you take part in this, comment below and i'll make sure to read it! :)

Thank you for reading!

~

Priti :) xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images