Review: L'Oreal Nude Magique Eau De Teint Foundation

6:21 AM

Hey guys!

So I thought I would write a review on a foundation that I have been using for quite a while now. I don't tend to use foundations very much on my skin as bronzer would just do for me, however, I have been using this for special occasions such as weddings, dinner parties, etc and I thought I would tell you what I thought of it! 



I have been a fan of L'Oreal for a long time now and I own quite a few of their products too, one of them being this foundation.

I purchased this near the end of May/beginning of June from Boots for around £10 and it is nearly close to running out! 

There are a mix of pro's and con's on how I feel about this foundation, but for me overall, I liked it! 

As I had also stated in 'My Daily Skincare & Makeup' that I also have to mix this with my No7 Intelligent Colour foundation (which I have purchased again this summer because I loved it!)

What I like about this foundation is that it has a medium/low coverage and it feels incredibly light when it is on your skin! The formula is light and creamy/runny rather than really thick. 

It states on the back that you only need to 'dot' the foundation on places where you need more coverage, for me it's my cheeks, nose and chin, and then either blend with your fingers, brush or a foundation sponge, I prefer to apply this foundation with my fingers rather than a brush.

This is the darkest colour I could find in the Boots store and it still is slightly too light for my complexion which is why I mix it with my No7 foundation, however, if I mix the right amount of foundation with each other and apply the correct amount I need (which isn't very much), as well as apply some bronzer, it will give off a sheer, healthy glow on my skin.

I prefer using this during the summer as it has an SPF of 18 and I have noticed that I have better skin days during the summer rather than the winter, so this is perfect!

The longest I have gone this this foundation without reapplying is most likely 6/7 hours which was at a wedding this summer.

The one thing I would change about this foundation is rather than having a screw on cap, it would be a pump because sometimes too much can come out when you only need a small amount.

This foundation is perfect if you're looking to buy a medium-to-low coverage and not too expensive, but will still give your skin a flawless finish!

Thank you for reading!

~

Priti :) xo

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I might have to see if they have it in my shade! I've heard so many things about this foundation, I really must give it a try!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure they do! Definitely give it a try! :) x

      Delete
  2. Sounds good :) Although I'm not a big foundation fan.

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:) I only seem to wear it on special occasions! I end up wanting to take it off because of it feels on my skin if I wear it every day! :)

      Delete
  3. I love this foundation ♥

    http://blueprintofagirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!! I looked at your blog and I love it! :) x

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images