The Autumn Tag

9:44 AM

Hey guys!

I have been tagged by my lovely friend Meg to take part in 'The Autumn Tag' which I would gladly love to participate in! Here goes!

The Autumn Tag was originally created by www.makeup-pixi3.com/!



1. Ok we're talking coffees, what's your favourite seasonal drink fromStarbucks/Costa/Café Nero, etc?
From Starbucks it has to be the Caramel Macchiato, Seattle Latte or a Vanilla Frappuccino. 
I've only ever been to Costa once in the summer of 2013 and I think I had a Cappuccino which I liked! 
Is it bad that I've never been to Cafe Nero before? I'll have to try it sometime!

2. Accessories - what do you opt for, scarves, boots, gloves?
This is definitely a hard choice for me between either scarves or boots! For me it'd have to be boots because I feel you can completely change an outfit with different type of boots, especially during the Autumn and Winter time. Althought scarves and gloves are a must too! 

3. Music - what's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
I don't have a particular type of music I listen to when it nears to Autumn time, but I have recently been IN LOVE with Jhen
é Aiko's new song 'The Pressure' which is from her upcoming album 'Souled Out' which is due to be released on September 9th! Listen to it below!




4. Perfume - what's your favourite scent for this time of year?
I have recently been liking Vivienne Westwood's 'Mon Boudoir' which, for me, is one that I think gives off an Autumn type feeling. It is a mix of pears and mandarins, as well as rose and jasmine, which I think is a perfect mix!

5. Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?
When it comes to candles, my mum is the person I go to. I have always loved the Mandarin Cranberry Yankee Candle's scent which seems nice for Autumn as well as Winter time. Blissful Autumn by Yankee Candle is a perfect Autumn scented candle! 

6. What do you love the most about Autumn?
I have so many things I love about Autumn! I love the weather getting colder and being able to just sit with a mug of hot chocolate, reading a good book! I love how it's also the build up to Christmas!

7. Favourite makeup look?
For Autumn, I love a smokey eye look with dark browns and light brown eye shadows with a 'cat eye' on the lid with liquid eyeliner along with dark red/cherry lipsticks! 

8. What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
Because I am Gujarati/Hindu, I love looking forward to Navaratri every year, which begins at the end of September this year instead of early October as well as Diwali which begins late October too! The start of Autumn also leads up to Halloween, which I absolutely adore (I mean, who doesn't enjoy good horror films on TV all month? I know I do!)

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you enjoyed it! I have so many more blog posts coming soon which I am in the process of writing up! 

I tag Polly and Vicki! :) 

~

Priti :) xo





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love Caramel Macchiatos, best ever :) I'm a little obsessed with Starbucks if I'm honest!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is isn't it! I have it every so often :) although it is one of my favourite ever! :)

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images