Summer Road Trip Playlist | 2016

3:01 PM

Can I just start off by saying that I can't believe we're already halfway through the summer holidays?! Summer is just flying by and I have made so many new memories this year with family and friends doing all sorts. One of my all time favourite things to do during the summer is to go on road trips. There's just something about long car journeys which I absolutely love! Sometimes I like to take a good book with me to read on long car journeys and most of the time I love to put some good music on for everyone to listen to!

If you specifically live in either America or Canada, then you could rent a car from Turo for your road trip. Turo are a peer-to-peer rental company and you can rent a car for whenever you need it or you can list your car so other people can rent it to use. Some renters may leave a custom playlist or CD's so worry not if you have forgotten your music! If you would like more information about Turo then click here!

My playlist is pretty much a huge random bunch of genres ranging from artists like Michael Jackson to The Weeknd so there's pretty much songs that you can just chill out to along with songs which you can jam out to. So now without further ado, here is my summer road trip playlist!

Click here to listen! https://open.spotify.com/user/114674240/playlist/72tdU0ZNYpspX5X2maXJ9q




You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images