Barbara Daly: Velvet Touch Bronzer

8:11 AM

Hey guys!

So it has been a while since I have written a blog post and that was because I had been incredibly busy completing assignments and a lot of other things, which is why I did not get round to writing a blog post. Since I haven't posted anything for the past two weeks, I thought that I would write two posts and publish them sometime this weekend and they will both be linked to each other. 

For today's post, I thought I would do a review on a product that I have bought recently and it has not even been 2 weeks since I purchased it, but I have been using it all week and it is the Barbara Daly Velvet Touch Bronzer.






To be honest, this is one of, if not the best, bronzer I have ever purchased as well as the first to suit my skin tone. 

PROS:
  • Incredibly pigmented! But you have to make sure that you do not apply too much, just lightly applying it can sculpt cheekbones and jawline. 
  • Gives an airbrushed type look when applied on face.
  • Compact so you can take it with you on the go.
  • The product is creamy, light and very nice to touch.
  • So so so incredible to use for contouring!!!
  • Gives a nice, warm finish to your face

CONS
  • I could not find any cons for this product!

This bronzer is £6.99 from Tesco & I would HIGHLY recommend it!

~

I hope you enjoyed this post! 

Priti :) xo


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images