Rimmel Kate Rockin’ Curves Mascara

11:30 AM

Hey guys!




So today's blog post is a review and it is on the Rimmel Kate Rockin' Curves Mascara by Kate Moss. This mascara I purchased around 2 weeks in to February in the colour Jet Black and I have been using it ever since and I thought that I would write a review on it since I have been using it for quite a while now! I hadn't been planning on buying this mascara nor did I expect to buy it, but since I have been wanting to try a new mascara out after my old one finished, I decided to give this mascara a go and see how I liked it.

The packaging of the actual mascara tube, I found really cute as it sort of has a lilac/purple look to it with orange writing. The wand and the brush are both quite thick and sturdy rather than flimsy. I also found that the brush itself was a weird shape, but it states on the actual mascara tube that it is a 'broken heart' shape, the concept I found odd, but quite cool. The intensity of this mascara for the first coat is quite a lot, however it does glide on smoothly rather than it come out clumpy and the intensity is not too much for when I am going for the daytime look because you are able to build up on the intensity. 

This mascara does make my eyelashes look a lot longer when I pair it with the Collection Killer Curves mascara which I use for more curled lashes. When using both mascaras after curling my lashes with a curling wand, I find that I get my eyelashes the way I want them to 
look!



Have you tried this mascara? What mascara's are your favourite and that you would recommend? I'd love to know in the comments below!

~

Priti :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images