My Current Favourite Eye Shadow!

4:02 AM

So for the past few months or so, I have been using the 'Collection Work the Colour Purple' eye palette, which I had purchased from Superdrug. 

http://www.superdrug.com/work-the-colour-purple-eye-palette-purple-4/invt/858460

The colours in the palette are really well pigmented when you apply them onto your eyelid. There is also a variety of colours you can select out of the 8 shades, with the middle on the top row being the highlighter for under the brow.

Because of how good I found this palette, I had also purchased another palette where it is in the colour 'Nude'. 

The shades are really quite pigmented  as well as being as an affordable price so it's not too expensive!

~

Priti :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images