Monthly Favourites | August & September 2016

8:37 AM

It has been such a long time since I have wrote about my monthly favourites mainly because there wasn't anything I was really really liking enough to talk about, however last month I have had so much I loved and I just wanted to share with you! So without further ado, enjoy!

The first thing that I used so much during August and majority of September was an eyeshadow palette from Makeup Revolution. This is their Ultimate Iconic Palette and it is literally iconic. I absolutely fell in love with the packaging and loved the eyeshadows even more. I haven't had the chance to use every single colour in the palette but judging from what shades I have used, the colours are so pigmented! It is a fairly neutral shades palette ranging from colours such as nudes and browns but then you've also got your blues, golds, dark reds and blacks which are both shimmery and matte. I have been thinking of doing an in-depth review of this palette sometime soon so let me know if you would like me to write one!



Another palette that I have really been liking is also from Makeup Revolution and it is their Mermaids Forever palette. Now I don't really have many eyeshadow palettes which have bright colours and this palette I have been wanting to get my hands on for quite a while and I actually really like it. All the colours are really nice however I find that some shades are a bit more pigmented compared to others which means I really have to pack the colour onto my lid to have it show up quite a lot. But overall, it is a pretty good palette which is perfect for creating mermaid makeup looks or any other look in which you want a bit of colour in! I will definitely be doing a review on this palette soon.
1st Row: Forever, Bay, Myth, Song, Mermaids, Fishtail, Treasure, Imagine.
2nd Row: Seashell, Creature, Magic, Urchin, Sea, Land, Kingdom, Harmony.
3rd Row: Enchant, Starfish, Pretty, Princess, Waves, Turtle, Mineral, Prince.
4th Row: Future, Ariel, Pink Sea, Ocean, Splash, Undersea, Seabed, Whale.

Another product that I have been using like mad over August and will continue using is the Toni&Guy Curl Defining Oil. I have naturally curly/wavy hair and I've been wanting to somehow make the curls and waves look more defined during the summer and this curl defining oil is perfect for that! I literally only need to pump out the smallest amount onto my hands and I just run it through the ends of my hair rather than also on my head too. 

Now I am a huge highlighter hoarder and I will go out and buy new highlighters knowing that I've got loads at home which I've just began using and recently I decided to pick up the No.7 Shimmer Palette in Caramel and I am in love! The colours are literally so pigmented and it just makes your face glow! This was £13.50 from Boots.





Another highlighter I've been using throughout the past two months a little less frequently as I like to keep it for special occasions but I still love is the MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Gold Deposit which I was gifted by one of my cousin on my birthday. This is honestly one of the nicest highlighter shades I've ever laid my eyes on and is definitely one of my favourites. I literally feel like a bronzed goddess with this on as I feel as though it really suits olive/wheatish/brown skin tones! 




~

So for now, that's pretty much what I have been liking in terms of beauty related products! I do hope you liked reading this and be sure to let me know if you have used any of these! 

Love, Priti xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images