50 Facts About Me!

3:06 AM

Hey guys! 

So I decided to do something a little bit different and write a '50 facts about me' blog post which has taken me soooo long to complete because I started out to do 100 facts about me but I couldn't think of 100 so I've done 50!

I hope you like it!



  1. My name is Priti
  2. My birthday is on the 4th of August.
  3. I was born in India and English is my second language!
  4. I have an unhealthy obsession with The Vampire Diaries, The Originals and American Horror Story! 
  5. My favourite number is 4.
  6. I love listening to music and discovering new music! My all time favourite songs you can find on my Tumblr pritxc.tumblr.com which I am updating regularly!
  7. I have always wanted to own a German Shepherd and a Doberman Pinscher, they are pretty much my favourite dogs!
  8. My favourite colours are black and blue.
  9. My star sign is Leo ♌.
  10. My favourite month is October because Halloween, horror films on TV all month and sweets!!!
  11. When I am not writing a blog post, I will spend my time watching Youtubers, Tumblr, watching films and listen to music!
  12. I am a Smiler, Glambert, Belieber, Arianator and a Lovatic.
  13. I would say I'm shy around new people, but once I break out of my shell and I'm comfortable around you, you'll probably think I am a weirdo, but weird is good, right???
  14. My favourite film genres are horror and comedy!
  15. Is it weird that I am fascinated by paranormal related things???
  16. I prefer Cadbury's over Galaxy.
  17. If I could be either a vampire or werewolf, I would be a hybrid because why not be both?!
  18. I have always wanted to be in a haunted house and have to stay the night with a group of friends!
  19. When I was younger, my natural hair used to be in ringlets, but as my hair grew longer, the curls got looser and now my natural hair is just wavy with the hairs inside are more spiraled.
  20. I had kept a diary/journal from the start of Year 7 all the way up to Year 9, they are still in my room under my bed which I do occasionally read because it is a reminder of so many good memories!
  21. My favourite crisps are Sensations.
  22. I bruise like a peach and some mornings I wake up with random bruises and I have no idea how they get there.
  23. When I am tired, I get grumpy haha.
  24. I cried at Marley & Me, but I laughed at Titanic?? I mean, there was enough room on the door for Jack right???
  25. I think that there is life out there on other planets which we just haven't discovered yet.
  26. My favourite music genres are R&B and pop.
  27. I either want to become a nurse, a makeup artist or an air hostess!
  28. I will pretty much eat ice-cream in the summer and the winter!
  29. I over think things way too much.
  30. I laugh at the most stupidest things and at the most inappropriate times; sometimes I will think of something funny that happened in the past and I'll end up laughing to myself lol.
  31. The Fresh Prince of Bel Air and My Wife & Kids will never fail to make me laugh!
  32. I like being alone but I hate being lonely (if that makes sense?) 
  33. My favourite animals are wolves and tigers.
  34. I have the same birthday as Nathaniel Buzolic (I find this amazing because he is one of my favourite characters on TVD!), Dylan & Cole Sprouse, Barack Obama and River Viiperi! 
  35. Deep red roses are my favourite flowers!
  36. I watch A LOT of YouTubers, but Kingsley will forever be my spirit animal!!
  37. I love where I live and I enjoy living here, but I sometimes feel as though there is something more out there for me haha.
  38. I am so tempted to cut my hair off to shoulder length, but because of how long it is now, I will most likely regret it!
  39. I have always wanted to learn how to play a guitar and a piano!
  40. I hardly have any patterned clothing in my wardrobe, it's mainly block colours such as blacks, navy blues, whites and grey clothes haha.
  41. People crying will forever make me laugh (am I a bad person? It's their crying face!)
  42. If I am in a rush, I will only apply liquid eyeliner and mascara.
  43. I wish I was born with blue or green eyes because my eyes are a dark brown and they are so dark, you cannot even see the pupil!
  44. I have never broken a bone before.
  45. I am running out of facts about me!!
  46. I love theme parks!
  47. I hate being tickled.
  48. You can tell I'm running out of facts because they keep getting shorter and shorter haha..
  49. I am excited yet terrified about what the future has in store.
  50. If you have made it to fact 50, you are amazing!! :)
Write your own 50 Facts About Me and link it in the comments so I can read yours!! :)

~

Priti :) xo

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Beautiful post!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! :)
    I will! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was born in the Philippines and English is also my second language :)
    I also live TVD and the Originals!
    I LOVE British YouTubers! :) I watch them every day! So glad they have so many videos :D
    I'm a weirdo, too. Super awkward, you'd probably cringe if my life was filmed and you watched it back...
    I overthink things too much, too! I have a crazy imagination so that doesn't really help my cause.
    "I like being alone but I hate being lonely (if that makes sense?) " That's exactly how I feel!! #twinsies
    "I wish I was born with blue or green eyes because my eyes are a dark brown and they are so dark, you cannot even see the pupil!" That's exactly like me, too!

    Arianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. We relate so much!!! :)
    I checked out your blog and I love it!!! :)
    Priti :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!:)
    I love your blog!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!!!!
    Just followed, really enjoy your blog keep it up hun. xoxo
    resh-inspire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love your blog and I followed back! :) xo

      Delete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images