Hair Envy

10:15 AM

Hey guys!

In my mind, I have always had this constant debate as to what to do with my hair. Some days I want to go all Kylie Jenner and chop it off so it's the length of my shoulders. Other days, I will say 'Noooo, I love having long hair because I can do so much with it'. I can never decide! 

My hair length is currently just below my elbows, with no layers at all and a middle parting. I have had layers in the past, however I was never too fond of it because it would look nice once I left the hairdressers, but as soon as I washed my hair and it dried, I felt as though the layers did not look as nice.

I have been looking at several different hairstyles as well as different dyed hair in which I could maybe get some inspiration and change my hair up a bit in 2015, but we all know that I'll end up keeping it the same. Enjoy!


~

Ever since Lily posted this photo on Instagram, I have fell in love with this haircut and colour! *inserts heart eye emoji here*



Forever loving Vanessa's ombre! Is it just me who thinks that she is the queen of ombre hairstyles?! No matter what length and what ombre color combination, I feel as though she can most definitely pull it off.



Hannah Simone is one of many people who can pull off a full fringe! Even when styling it, it still looks good! 



Kylie's hairstyles over the years have definitely been one of my favourite, both long hair and short hair! 




Seems as though a lot of celebrities are going for the 'bob' haircut, one of them being Rosie Huntington-Whiteley who's new haircut is incredibly nice!



~

These are just a few celebrities who's hair I have been loving recently and thought I would share with you. 
Who's hairstyles have you been loving recently? I'd love to know! 

Priti :) 



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi, first of all I love this post! Secondly, we have nominated you for the liebester award. Check out our post for more info...
    FloralsAndCoralsx // Our Blog

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images