What's In My Bag ~ Summer Edition

1:55 PM

I have been wanting to write/film something like this for the longest time and I have finally got round to writing it (I may also film it sometime soon too!) and it is a 'What's In My Bag' Summer Edition.

The bag that I have been using quite a lot recently is this bag from New Look. Usually I don't go for floral type bags but I thought why not switch it up and go for some pastel/floral colours rather than my usual black/brown bags for the summer.



In the summer, I tend to keep a lot of random bits and bobs in my bag, half of the things in my bag I probably don't even need to keep in it and the other essential half I end up forgetting to put in my bag. The bag looks quite small but it can hold so much of the random crap I throw in there. I have no idea where to start because my bag is seriously that full, so I am picking out whatever comes into my hand first. 

Apart from my phone and my purse which are always in my bag on the go, the first thing that I keep inside my bag is a small makeup bag which contains just a few travel sized makeup for when I want to touch up or I've not had time to do any . And when I say just a few, it's literally only 4-5 items. These 4-5 items being the No7 Extreme Length Waterproof mascara, No7 Match Made Concealer in Deeply Honey, L'Oreal Paris Smokey eyeshadow palette in Nude Lingerie E2 and a NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Cannes. 

Another thing that I keep in my bag is a body mist/body spray by Jack Wills. This I was given to during Christmas in a set of 3 and all three of the smells are so lovely! I also have 2 packs of tissues because you never know when they'll come in handy as well as a pack of hair ties because the majority of the time I end up snapping mine when it comes to tying my hair up and then I can never find another one when I'm out and about. I also always carry my inhaler because I'm not risking having an asthma attack and not having my inhaler with me even though I've not had one in soooo many years. (touch wood I don't get one anytime soon)

I have 2 pens and a  moleskine notebook for jotting down ideas that pop into my mind at random times so that I don't forget by the time I get back home. There are also some random receipts at the bottom of my bag as well as some painkillers/paracetamol for anytime I don't feel well/get headaches even thought I'm rarely ever ill when I'm out and about. Looking through my bag whilst writing this, I have found my college lanyard at the bottom too even though I most likely don't need it anymore.

There are some random bits of loose change at the bottom as well as a tub of Extra chewing gum because I find that the packet ones run out way too quickly.  I have found (for some reason) 3 tins of Vaseline even though I only need to keep one with me. I have a habit of misplacing my Vaseline tins and then buying a new one and finding one in my bag. I always keep my earphones with my as well as my phone charger in my bag (as if I'm going to find a charging port if I go to the park).

Because it is summer, I have been carrying suncream with me literally everywhere I go and the one I keep is the No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Facial Sun Protection which has an SPF of 15. I've talked about this in past posts and it's definitely my favourite alongside the Garnier suncreams. I also have a bunch of safety pins for anytime I have outfit emergencies. I also have a pair of sunglasses in my bag because the weather is so unpredictable here.

~

So that's pretty much what is inside my bag! I hope you enjoyed reading this post!

Love, Priti xo




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your bag is gorgeous, I'm obsessed with floral patterns! I actually have this bag in a burgundy colour but I had no idea they had floral patterns! Lovely post♥
    FloralsAndCoralsx//Our Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I had no clue they had it in burgundy! I'll have to try and get my hands on it if they still stock it! Thank you one again for reading! :) x

      Delete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images