Q&A

6:34 AM

Hey guys! 

So I was tagged by Meg to do this Q&A and after I read through it on her blog, I thought it would be fun to do! So here goes!


  1. Do you have any pets? No! Although if I did, I would definitely own either a pug, german shepherd or a doberman pinscher (as I said in my '50 Facts About Me).
  2. Name three things that are physically close to you. My laptop (which I am currently writing this on), my phone and table.
  3. What's the weather like right now? The sun is shining with a slight breeze, but it's perfect to sit outside in! On my Yahoo! weather app, it says 25°C.
  4. Do you drive? If so, have you crashed? I learn to drive next year!
  5. What time did you wake up this morning? I woke at 8:30am, which is most probably the earliest I've woken up this week!
  6. When was the last time you went for a shower? Around 11am this morning.
  7. What was the last movie you saw? Marley and Me on Monday!
  8. What does your last text message say? 'Who you haha-ing at love??' to my cousin! Haha!
  9. What is your ringtone? Adam Lambert - Trespassing
  10. Have you ever been to a different country? Nope!
  11. Do you like sushi? I've never tasted it! Some people say it's good and some people say it's not nice, but I will have to try it one day.
  12. Where do you buy your groceries? Tesco!
  13. Have you ever taken any medication to help you fall asleep? Nope!
  14. How many siblings do you have? I have 2; a younger brother and sister.
  15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? I mainly use my laptop because no one really uses the desktop computer.
  16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? I turn 16 in two weeks! :)
  17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Neither!
  18. Do you colour your hair? I have never dyed my hair at all, although I would to get natural looking highlights or an ombre!
  19. Tell me something you are planning to do today: I still need to sort my entire wardrobe and storage out which I need to finish today.
  20. When was the last time you cried?Definitely at Marley and Me, it never fails to make me cry!
  21. What is your perfect pizza topping? Cheese and tomato with sweetcorn.
  22. Which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger? Neither!
  23. Have you ever had an all-nighter? So many times!
  24. What is your eye colour? A really dark brown which can look black from certain distances and angles.
  25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? I can definitely taste the difference, but I don't drink Pepsi or Coke that often!


Thank you for taking the time to read this! Thank you to Meg for tagging me in this as I did have fun answering it! If you are reading this, why don't you answer these questions and leave a link in the comments and I will read yours!

~

Priti :) xo

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Heya!
    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my blog for all details :)
    http://polkadottedjo.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for nominating me! I will definitely take part in this and post as soon as I can! :) x

      Delete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images