Top Favourite Songs of 2014!

8:05 AM

Hey guys! 

This post will be a little different to my other posts, as it's now summer, I thought I would share some of my top 10 favourite songs which I have been loving this year whether they are from 4 years ago or just been released this year!




This is something that I have been wanting to write for a while now, but I didn't get round to it as it was saved as a draft, so I hope you like it and have a listen to some of the songs I have listed below and why don't you leave some of your recommended songs in the comments below and I'll have a listen to them, I love finding new music! :)

1. Yuna // Lullabies (Adventure Club Remix)



This song by Yuna has forever been one of my all time favourites ever since I found it on YouTube 2 years ago, it never gets old!  Yuna's voice is incredible and I have always been a fan of Adventure Club remixes as they never fail to disappoint which is why I've always like their remixes and I'm sure if you give it a listen you will like it too! 


2. Wild Belle // It's Too Late (Snakehips Remix)


This song definitely gives off a chilled out, laid back, type of vibe which is why I love to listen to this during long car journeys! It's quite a catchy song which you do find you nodding your head to it and you don't seem to realise (or is that just me?). 


3. Chip Ivory // Get Em High For This (Ellie Goulding x Kanye West)


This is literally one of THE BEST mashup of two songs EVER. It's practically immaculate! If you listened to it without reading 'Ellie Goulding x Kanye West', you would never have guessed that's its a mashup of two different songs, the two separate songs fit perfectly like a jigsaw puzzle!


4. Daughter // Medicine (Sound Remedy Remix)


I have been a fan of Daughter for quite a long time now and I came across this remix of their song 'Medicine' and I loved it! All of Daughter's songs are incredible and I would definitely recommend that you give them a listen!


5. Trey Songz // Na Na (Stwo Remix)



This is one of my favourites from Trey recently, and this remix is amazing! It is definitely a chilled out song and sounds perfect! Go have a listen!


6. Jhene Aiko ft Vince Staples // The Vapors


This song has been one of my favourites for a while now and when you listen to it, you can see why! The entire 'Sail Out EP' was amazing and I loved all the songs from it. This is my most favourite song of hers! 


7. Golden Coast // Break My Fall (Rainer and Grimm Remix)

I think this song is perfect for any summer! It gives off a chilled vibe and is perfect to relax to! Go check it out! 

8. Lorde // Tennis Court (Flume Remix)

This song I have been absolutely loving ever since I had come across it on my 'recommended' section of YouTube. After hearing this remix, I had to go listen to the original and I love them both! And I don't really listen to Lorde that much at all!

9. BASTILLE ft Ella // No Angels (TLC vs The XX)

This song has quite a sad feeling to it, but it's so nice to listen to! It has a few lines at the beginning from the film 'Psycho' which I didn't realise that it was from that film when I first listened to it. Definitely go listen to it!

10. Tei Shi  // Nevermind The End (Lil Sad Remix)

This song is actually fantastic and such an amazing remix! I have just recently began to listen to her music and I love it! This song is a very good one so I suggest go listen to it! 

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this post!

~

Priti xo :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images