July Favorites!

1:02 PM

Hey guys!



So another month is coming to an end and we are getting closer to 2015 (time needs to slow down!) so I thought it would be nice to do an end of month favorites post! This is kind of a short post as I didn't have many favorites this month (or I couldn't think of anything else to put)! Here goes!



I have been loving this so much this month, it's unhealthy! Thornton's chocolates have been one of my favourites for such a long time and when I came across this in Tesco, I couldn't resist picking it up and I did not regret it at all! They taste so good and come in small bite-sized pieces! Definitely buy it and have a try!



Simple products have been one of my favourite brands to use because they have never failed to disappoint! I had purchased this around the second week of July and I can definitely feel difference than before! My skin feels so much refreshed than it had before since I have been using this day and night as well as my skin feeling so much more smoother too!


I have been using a lot of the Vaseline lip therapy for the past few years now and since I came across this, I decided to buy it and give it a try after I had purchased one in an Aloe Vera version too, however this one is the Cocoa version. This product works incredibly well with my skin as my skin feels so much more hydrated as well as it having a chocolate-y smell/scent which made it more appealing to me!

Another Simple product! And I have 3 packs of it because of how much I love it! A few cleansing wipes I have tried over the past have either made my skin go red because their wipes are quite rough or they feel dry or greasy on my skin, however this has been perfect for my skin! The wipes definitely make my skin feel more refreshed and cleansed and they are perfect even for sensitive skin!



Now onto books! I had read The Fault in Our Stars back in around January and when I read it again, I fell in love with the book all over again! I also read Will Grayson Will Grayson back in June, however I am half way through reading it again aswell as with Looking For Alaska!



I have had trouble trying to find the right shampoo and conditioner for my hair for as long as I can remember. I have been using the L'Oréal Paris Elvive Triple Resist Reinforcing shampoo and conditioner for a few years and I haven't changed it since! It had definitely helped my split ends (as well as getting my hair trimmed every 6-8 weeks), but I have definitely noticed a huge difference in my hair! I have naturally really thick hair and previous shampoos I have used made my hair thinner whereas this has definitely got my hair back to the thickness it used to be where you would have to hold my hair with 2 hands!


This last one is a hand cream and I tend to use a lot of hand creams during the summer as my hands get more dry in the summer. I picked up this Nivea Smooth Nourishing and I haven't used another since I have started using this one. It is a light cream formula, it doesn't give a greasy feeling and is absorbed perfectly into the skin! It is not too big so you can carry this in a handbag for on the go! 

All opinions stated in this post are mine!

I hope you enjoyed reading this and thank you for reading! 

~

Priti xo :)

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Simple cleansing wipes are really the best :)

    http://vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you won't be disappointed! I've been using them for the past few years! :)
    Thank you so much! :)
    Priti xo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read those books! :) http://lifeshowroom.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! They're are really good and you won't be disappointed! :) xo

      Delete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images