Monthly Reviews: June: 5 Nail Varnishes

5:02 AM

Hey guys!

So it's the end of June and I thought why not do a blog post at the end of every month of certain things that I have liked or disliked. So here it is!

I like to collect different nail varnishes and have a variety of colours, but these are my Top 5 Favourite Nail Polishes that I have liked or disliked throughout June!



From left to right:
1. Gallery Colours - Emerald Green No.440
2. Saffron London - Sparkle Nails No.44 
3. Barry M - Nail Sequin Effect 
4. City Color - Moody Ruby No.10
5. Laval Crystal Finish - Evening Red


 1. Gallery Colours - Emerald Green No.440
This colour I have been absolutely loving so much! You only need one layer and the colour comes out perfectly. It is a shimmery nail polish but it isn't very shimmery, you can see slight shimmer when you have applied it as well as it having slight blue undertones in it as in certain lighting situations, it does seem like it is blue. 

It seems quite like a Christmas type colour, but I have been wearing it all year round and I like it!










2. Saffron London - Sparkle Nails No.44
This nail varnish is absolutely perfect! It is a very very shimmery colour and you only need to apply one layer, however I apply two. 

It catches the light perfectly because it has little bits of glitter in it which I find is nice. It also adds a bit of sparkle to your nails and doesn't make your hands look dull. 

I had posted a picture of what it looks like on my nails on my Instagram here: http://instagram.com/p/olcc7Jkkhr/?modal=true

The only downside is that it takes a while to dry on my nails






3. Barry M - Nail Sequin Effect
This nail polish I didn't like at all. I had purchased this for around £3.99 and I wasn't very impressed with it. The actual polish is gloopy and does tend to dry out on the brush.

It does not spread out onto the whole nail as a nail polish is supposed to do and it dries very lumpy which doesn't look very nice on your nails.

Out of all the Barry M polishes I own, this is the one that I don't like at all.








4. City Color - Moody Ruby No.10
This nail polish brand I have only just recently found about and so far I am really liking it! Especially this colour! 

It is a very dark maroon/blood red and you only need to apply one layer, but I apply two just so that it looks darker than it is. 

What I love about this nail polish is that it dries very quickly on your nails and it has lasted on my nails for up to around 2-3 weeks with only very slight chips which is the longest a nail polish has lasted on my nails.







5. Laval Crystal Finish - Evening Red
I own a lot of Laval Crystal Finish nail polishes because they have always been one of my favourite! This colour especially mainly because it is such a nice colour to wear.

It takes a few minutes to dry however you won't be disappointed with the results because your nails will have a perfect finish as well as drying smooth with no imprints in it. 

It is shiny when it dries but it is not shimmery or has glitter in it (if that makes sense?), but it looks really good on your nails, especially if you have very long nails.







I hope you liked this blog post!

~

Priti :) x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images