Neutral Summer Eye Makeup!

7:10 AM

Hey guys!

The weather has recently been so nice so I thought a neutral summer eye makeup look was necessary! 

Shoutout to sunnywithachanceofmeg.blogspot.co.uk for letting me do the makeup look on her! Go check out her blog! :)


The finished look will look something like this:


The products used are:
  • L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Quad Palette 
  • Benefit World Famous Neutrals
  • Naked 3 eye shadow palette
  • Benefit Birthday Suit cream eye shadow
  • Benefit They're Real! Push Up Eyeliner

1. Apply an eye shadow primer of your choice onto your eyelids and then apply an eye shadow shade for the base. I applied the Benefit Birthday Suit cream eye shadow onto Meg's eyelids as a base.

3. I then used the Naked 3 palette and applied the shade Limit onto the outer crease on her lid. Apply the shade Nooner onto the inner crease and then blend it all in. 
(I do not own this picture - credit goes to the person who owns it)



4. I then used the L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche and the palette was called Disco Smoking. 
(I do not own this picture - credit goes to the person who owns it)
I put the pink shade onto the outer corner of her crease and then shape the lid with the black shade and then just blend it together.


5. I then used the Benefit World Famous Neutrals and I used the shade It's Complicated to just lightly go over on the whole lid but not too heavily because you do not want to cover the other shades of eye shadow you applied.
(I do not own this picture - credit goes to the person who owns it)


6. I used the Benefit They're Real! Push Up liner and applied it as closely to Meg's lash line as possible. I didn't go for a wing as I did not want it to look too dramatic otherwise it would overpower the eye shadow and the main thing we to stand out is the eye shadow because it is supposed to be a neutral eye look. 

This look would go perfectly with a cream/pinky floral dress, a sunhat and maybe some light pink lipstick!


I hope you liked this post! Thank you for reading!!

~

Priti :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I loved wearing this make up look! Thank you so much for doing it for me xo

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images