My Daily Skincare & Makeup!

5:19 AM

I have decided to do a 'daily makeup' kind of blog post and it is affordable! (These are all my own opinions!)




Before I apply any of my makeup, I wash my face and I use the 'Simple: Kind To Skin Moisturising' Facial Wash. I have been using this for the past couple of months, morning and night, and I have noticed an amazing difference from when I didn't use it! 

My skin has been feeling so much smoother without a horrible tight feeling on my face. You only need to use a pea size amount, which does foam up a lot for a pea sized amount, so it does last quite a long time! 







Next, I just use a normal Nivea Soft moisturiser. You get this in a small pot or tub and also lasts quite a long time. I have been using this for the past 2 or 3 years and I have never needed to buy another moisturiser! It's easily absorbed by the skin and feels so light on my skin! 

I tend to use this morning and night after I used the 'Simple Facial Wash'. 



The tub is a reasonable size at around 300ml from Boots.








I only tend to use the foundations if I'm going to a special occasion, but other than that, I only really use bronzer on my skin rather than foundation, but the foundations I do use are the No7 Intelligent Colour and the L'Oreal Paris: Nude Magique Eau De Teint.

The No7 Intelligent Colour is a bit more pricey than the rest of the makeup or skincare I purchased, however, it hasn't let me down. The foundation does exactly what it tells you! 'Cleverly adjusts to match your skin tone', it does exactly this! When you put a pea sized amount onto the back of your hand or your finger, it seems quite a lot lighter in colour, however, when you blend it onto you face, it does adjust to your skin tone and looks natural as well as the actual foundation being so light on your skin, you can hardly tell it's there!
I have spent quite a while trying to find a foundation which matches my skin tone and so far I have found this, which is why I only use them for special occasions.

http://www.boots.com/en/No7-Intelligent-Colour-Foundation_1259572/

The L'Oreal Paris: Eau De Teint is my less favourite compared to the No7 foundation I have. This was the darkest colour I could find, so I do have to mix it with the No7 sometimes to adjust it to my skin tone. I found that this has a better coverage than the No7, which is why it is not as light as the No7, so I do mix it with the No7.

Overall, I love both foundations!

http://www.boots.com/en/LOreal-Paris-Nude-Magique-Eau-De-Teint_1379508/



The concealer I use is the L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique BB Concealer. I have been using this since around November 2013 and I have been liking this. It reduces dark circles you may have around your eyes, mainly because it is made for your eyes. However, it has been very good and I have not changed it since.

http://www.boots.com/en/LOreal-Paris-Nude-Magique-BB-Concealer_1378543/

I also do use the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer, which is better coverage for the face and not just the eyes.









I then use liquid eyeliners on my eyelid. I use Collection 2000 Eye Definition and Rimmel London Scandaleyes.

I use the Rimmel to outline the lid and then the Collection 2000 to draw the flick. This is because the Collection 2000's brush is much thinner so I can draw a much more precise flick (See picture below)


(Picture turned out rotated!)












 The eyeshadow I use is the Collection 2000 Purple palette.

The shades I mainly use is the 3rd purple on the first row, the shimmery pink which is first on the second row and the shimmery lilac which is in the middle on the bottom row. I have already done a blog post on this palette which you can find below!

In order: shimmery pink (1st on second row), dark purple (3rd on first row), lilac (2nd on third row).



http://www.boots.com/en/LOreal-Paris-Colour-Riche-Quad_1279242/






Another palette I use is the L'Oreal Paris: Smoky (Nude Lingerie)

The colours are really well pigmented and the darker color is good for blending into your lid for a nighttime smoky eye look, but I mainly tend to use the shimmery white/cream and the shimmery pink.





 As you can tell, I mainly have been using the shimmery white/cream and the shimmery pink on my eyelids along with the Collection 2000 Purple palette.


The colours in this small quad palette have a slight gold/brown/slight pink undertone which makes it look very nice on the eyelid.

In order from beginning: shimmery pink, shimmery gold, shimmery white/cream and shimmery purple/brown.








I use three different mascaras for my eyelashes. The first one, which is the pink and green one, is the Meybelline Great Lash Blackest Black mascara. I mainly use this for my bottom lashes as the wand is very small and I find it easier to apply this mascara to my bottom lashes to make them look longer. As well as being a smaller wand, it is a waterproof mascara which works very well!

http://www.boots.com/en/Maybelline-Great-Lash-Mascara-Very-Black-Waterproof_1416712/

The middle one is the Rimmel London Day 2 Night mascara. This mascara is a double wand. The first wand with the black cap is for lengthening your lashes. I use this for the top lashes and it does exactly that! The pink cap is for volumizing your lashes and making them look bigger and fuller. I don't tend to use this cap that often as I don't really like having my lashes more voluminous.

http://www.boots.com/en/Rimmel-Day-2-Night-Mascara_1208321/

The third mascara is the Collection 2000 Extreme Coloured Length mascara. I apply this on my top and bottom lashes to finish off the look. The only thing that I don't really like is that the wand seems a bit long, but other than that, the quality of it is amazing!

http://www.boots.com/en/Collection-Extreme-Coloured-Length-Mascara-Black_1132363/




The last product I use is the Collection Bronze Glow Ultimate and this is currently my favorite affordable bronzer at around £5!

It is a shimmery bronzer than a matte bronzer, however, I have been applying this on my cheekbones and my forehead and the shimmer in the bronzer catches the sun so well, it looks natural!

The bronzer itself is quite a large bronzer so I won't be running out of it quickly, but because of how good I have found it, I will buy another one when this one does run out.

http://www.boots.com/en/Collection-Bronze-Glow-Ultimate-Sunkissed-19g_1450654/




This post has been quite a long post (my fingers are tired from writing so much!), but the rest of the posts should be shorter and not as long as this!
I hope you enjoyed this!


*All opinions stated in this post are all my own*

~

Priti :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images