How I Make My Lashes Look Longer Without Falsies!

4:06 AM

Hey guys! 

So I have been doing this for a very long time, mainly because I don't wear fake lashes at all, but at some point I probably will! But, until that time comes, I had experimented with several different mascaras and ways in which I could make my lashes look longer, so here's how!


So here is the difference in my length of lashes, without any false lashes at all! Just mascara and an eyelash curler!





What I used:
  • Eyelash curler
  • Rimmel London Day 2 Night mascara
  • Collection 2000 Extreme Coloured Lengthening mascara
  • Meybelline New York Great Lash mascara
  • Rimmel London Exaggerate Eyeliner

How I did it:


1. You want to curl your eyelashes first. I hold it for around 5 seconds and then see if my eyelashes are curled. If you feel as though they haven't curled enough, you can curl them again for around another 5 seconds. 

2. I use the Rimmel London Day 2 Night mascara first. I mainly use the black cap instead of the pink because the black is the 'lengthening' cap. I apply this on my upper eyelashes rather than my bottom eyelashes. 

3. Then I use the Collection 2000 Extreme Coloured Lengthening mascara. Not only is this amazingly dark, it makes your eyes POP! I apply this on the upper eyelashes, however, only towards the end to make the eyelashes curve/curl outwards. 

4.I use the Meybelline New York Great Lash mascara on the bottom lashes, this is mostly because it is a smaller wand so I can easily apply it onto the bottom lashes to make those look as though they are very long. 

5. Lastly, I use the Rimmel London Exaggerate eyeliner to line the upper waterline rather than on the lower waterline mainly because this gives the effect of fuller upper lashes.



These are the products I used and the eyelash curler you can buy from your nearest drug store!

Thank you for reading and comment if this helped! :)

~

Priti :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images