Barbara Daly: Light Effect Concealer Pen

10:27 AM

Hey guys!

So this is another review and it's the last review for quite a while because I feel as though I have been doing a heck of a lot of reviews recently,so I thought that I would stop with the reviews for now and from next week, I will be writing several posts on something other than just reviews. 

*

Today's review is on the Barbara Daly Light Effect Concealer Pen. I had bought this concealer around 2 weeks ago and have been using it nearly every day since I have been liking it so much. 





Like I said, I have been using this concealer ever since I had bought it and it has been the doing the perfect job. It comes in two shades and I had purchased it in the shade '2'. The packaging of the actual concealer pen I found looks so pretty since it is a gold colour.

I found that it conceals any dark circles and spots as well as brightening up my face. I found that the actual concealer is very lightweight and has a nice consistency when I do apply it onto my skin. Despite it looking very light in the photo above, I found that it does match my skin tone and does not make the under eye area look a completely different shade to the rest of my skin.

This can be found in Tesco for £6.99 (couldn't remember the exact price so correct me if I'm wrong!).

~

Have you tried this product? What products do you recommend? Be sure to link it down below!

Priti :) xo










You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images