Sally Hensen Maximum Growth

10:43 AM

So after trying different nail varnishes to make my nails grow a lot longer and to make them stronger, it took me a while to find one which suited my nails.

A few stated that they made your nails stronger and less brittle, however when I did use the nail varnish, they seemed to make them a bit more brittle rather than stronger. 

So after trying to search the Internet and stores to find a nail varnish which would suit my nails, I came across the Sally Hensen Maximum Growth in the health and beauty section in Tesco. 


 I began to read a few of the reviews and around 90% of them seem to be positive so I though why not give this a try! 

The nail varnish is not that pricey as I had purchased it for around £4.96 around 2 weeks ago, but the results I am seeing so far are actually very good!

During the second week, I noticed quite a difference in my nails as they did grow in the week and my nails had become more thicker and stronger rather than brittle like they were before, as my nails did tend to break after I put nail varnish on. 

I do not know if you will get the same results as I did because it may not work for everyone, but it worked for me and I will continue to use it for as long as I can, or at least until it runs out! 

Another positive point is that it dries very quickly! Once you've finished applying it onto your pinky finger and move on the next hand, the rest of the fingernails will have dried!

You are able to use this as a base coat for your nails too with a color nail varnish, however, I do not apply another color on top. You only have to apply it every other day so it will probably last me quite a while! 

The only negative point about this nail varnish is that if you do have it applied on your nails, and you end up getting your hands wet from E.g. washing the dishes, it will end up peeling off, but that's only if you keep your hands were for quite a long time. 

Other than that, I will most likely do a follow up post about where I have got to with this nail polish, but other than that, I hope you enjoyed it and thank you for taking the time to read this!

I wasn't able to find the exact one of this, but I found a similar one which pretty much does the same thing from Boots! http://m.boots.com/mt/www.boots.com/en/Sally-Hansen-Maximum-Growth_20819/ however if you do find the exact one, link it in the comments! :)

(All opinions stated are my own!)

Priti :)



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great post love:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! :D xo
      Your blog is perfect!!! ♥

      Delete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images