Black & White Love

5:22 AM

Hey guys!

So I thought I would introduce new types of posts which is just OOTD's or just outfits which I have worn to places!

This outfit I wore to Leicester around not last weekend, but the weekend before that, when I went shopping with my mum and my sister for a wedding which was due the week after, so I thought you may be interested in seeing what I wore! Enjoy!



Boots: Primark (£18)
Jeans: New Look (£19.99)
Top: New Look (£12.99)
Jacket: Primark (£25)

As the title states, I have loved wearing black and white clothing during Autumn/Winter time for as long as I can remember and I am loving wearing it now that it's Autumn and getting closer to Winter time! 

The jacket, which is from Primark, is super comfortable and, surprisingly, keeps me so warm now that the weather is getting colder! The boots, which are also from Primark, are suitable for Autumn/Winter and are also keeping my feet so warm. 

~
This is a short post but I am in the process of writing a lot of new ones and I am in the process of writing a Different Eyeliner Looks #2 after seeing my first one is on the side under 'Popular'. So stay tuned for that! 

But apart from that, have a good day!

~

Priti :) xo



You Might Also Like

2 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images