Social Media Update

9:16 AM

Hey guys!

So for this I thought I would do something a little different and just update you on my social media and where else you can find me.



Tumblr : pritxc.tumblr.com


When I am not blogging on here, I am always on my Tumblr! 

I started Tumblr 3 (almost 4) years ago and when my posts are not on queue for college, I am active on it reblogging and liking posts. I definitely think you can find inspiration for many different things e.g. makeup looks, fashion, etc.  

My Tumblr blog consists of mainly fashion, celebrities and buildings which I like. Tumblr is one of those websites which seems confusing as first, but you soon enough get the hang of it.

If you would like to check out my Tumblr or perhaps follow me, my Tumblr link is pritxc.tumblr.com!

Here are some screenshots of my archive so you have an idea of what my blog consists of.





~


As well as Tumblr, I am also active on Twitter. I usually retweet as well as tweet so you can see what I am up to or how I am feeling!



Be sure to link your Twitter down below so I can follow you! 


~

Instagram : instagram.com/heyitspriti

Instagram is one of those social medias where I occasionally post photos maybe every 2 or 3 days. These may be either food, scenery, TBT's, quotes and the occasional selfie, etc.

But anywayyyyy, be sure to check out my Instagram @heyitspriti!



~

This was different to my other posts I usually write about, but I hope you liked it and be sure to link any social medias you are on and I'll be sure to follow back!

Thank you for reading!

~

Priti :) xo




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your Tumblr looks great, I used to have a fashion tumblr back in the day : http://fracturedlace.tumblr.com/ but now I don't post on it at all.

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I never used it much during the start when I made it but later on I thought 'didn't I make a Tumblr once' and it just went from there!
      Aw, I'll still be sure to follow you! :) x

      Delete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images