Motivational Sunday #1

10:20 AM




~

Recently, I have found a huge number of 'home videos' where it's videotapes of my childhood that my mum and dad had filmed. Watching those had made me realise how much happier and adventurous I was back then without a care in the world about anything!

It has made me want to stay just as happy now as I was back then despite all the changes occurring right this moment. After all, I'm most definitely not getting any younger and time is going waaay too fast, I mean it's already February 2015!!!

I have been wanting to remain happy as well as continue with adventures which is me wanting to travel to a number of places around the world in the near future with a friend for a year or maybe more than a year!


~

Having been an avid reader of SprinkleofGlitter and her 'Motivational Mondays', I thought I'd give it a go and motivate myself and others.

I hope you enjoyed this post and as I have been wanting to motivate myself a lot more this year, I thought I could write about it on here and be able to look back on it! 

And if it motivates you then I'd feel so happy!

Priti :) xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images