Monthly Favourites | August 2015

5:16 AM

Hey guys!

It's been a while since I have wrote about my 'monthly favourites' but that was mainly because for the past few months, I have been busier than ever and I have just got back from being on holiday.

I have got a few things that I have absolutely been loving in August whilst I was on holiday in India, so I hope you enjoy!


~

Lakmé Eyeconic Kajal



This eyeliner I purchased whilst I was in India and it is now my absolute holy grail! I am liking this eyeliner so much more than any other kajal eyeliner's I have used in the past. It is one of, if not the best, smudge proof and water proof eyeliners I have used. I apply this to my upper waterline and lower waterline and I have found that it stays put for a very long time without me having to constantly re-apply it like I would have had to have done with previous eyeliners. I don't think this can be found in the UK after checking nearly everywhere online, which is why I am trying to not use it too much!


L'Oreal Paris Super Liner Superstar

Most of the time when it comes to liquid eyeliner, I don't use eyeliner pens. Instead, I like to use the liquid eyeliners you get in a pot with a small brush alongside it. But recently, I have heard really good things about this Super Liner and I just had to try it out myself. This eyeliner is most definitely up there with some of my all time favourite liquid eyeliners! The tip of the pen is so fine that I am able to do a perfect winged eyeliner look, whether it be a thick wing or a thinner wing. You can find this at Boots here.

Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in '107'

Now that it is so close to Autumn/Winter time & I had finished my Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick in 'Bordeaux 124', I had been after a lipstick similar to the 124 shade when I came across this '107'. It isn't the same shade as 124 which is a lot more of a deeper, darker shade of red, so I am still on the hunt for a dupe or a lipstick which is a similar colour. But when I saw this colour, I instantly fell in love and I just had to buy it. It is a matte lipstick so it has a nice feel on the lips and I have found that it does not seem to smudge at all when I apply it. I will definitely be wearing this throughout Autumn/Winter as well as during Navratri which is coming up soon! 

L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara

When it comes to mascaras, I am very fussy about which ones work better for my eyelashes. Some mascaras I have used in the past have wands which are a lot bigger so they end up making my eyelashes look clumpy. When I did come across this mascara by L'Oreal, I decided to give it a go and see how it was. With this mascara, I have found that it does indeed lengthen my eyelashes, however if I apply a few too many coats, it does tend to look clumpy which is why for me personally, I apply 1 coat of this mascara paired with another coat or two of my Meybelline New York Great Lash and my lashes are good to go!

Simple Kind To Skin Exfoliating Facial Wipes

I have been using these exfoliating facial wipes like crazy during the time I was on holiday and ever since I got back! I use them in the morning after I wake up when my do my skincare routine as well as during the evening before I go to bed just to cleanse my face of any make-up I had on during the day. These wipes leave your skin feeling so soft after I apply my moisturiser. This routine leaves my skin feeling incredible during the day as well as when I wake up the next morning! 
~

So that's pretty much it for this monthly favourites! What products did you really like last month? 
,
Love, Priti xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images