Random + Mini Back to School Haul!

7:53 AM

Hey guys!


So I haven't posted for a while and it was mainly because I didn't know what kind of post to do next and I didn't really have inspiration to do another blog post, but after going shopping last week with my mum and my sister, I decided to settle on doing a small haul and show the interesting things that I bought! 

Enjoy! :)



I have been liking rings quite a lot recently and Peacocks has been one of my favourite stores to shop at for jewellery! 

I bought this ring for £1.50 in a sale and the original price was £3.00! It has a big pink gem (would you call it a gem? I couldn't think of the word haha!) in the middle with small diamond like jewels around it! 

Wearing this would definitely glam up your hands! 




Primark have recently started a makeup and brushes type section in the store in Loughborough and despite having gone into Primark a few times, I never really went to look at that section! 

After my sister made me go take a look, I found these brushes! The first Eyeshadow & Concealer brush was only a £1! And the Foundation & Concealer brush was £1.50! 

When I opened the pack and felt the brushes, they were incredibly soft and they are not rough on my skin at all! And because Blush was closed, buying these was definitely a good choice until I go into Blush next time!





This is another purchase from Primark and I have been wanting a pair of these for a while after seeing so many pretty Autumn outfits on Tumblr for inspiration! 

We are nearing Autumn time and September is not long away, although because I live in England, it's gotten quite cold recently, so these are perfect for pairing with an autumn/fall outfit!

They are a UK size 6 and were only £18!



This is a chiffon shirt/blouse which is a lilac/grey colour and is also from Primark.

It's going to to get colder soon so I will have to wear a vest underneath as it isn't very thick at all! I would pair this with light blue denim jeans or tuck it in some high waisted black jeans with some boots and a blazer!
This was £8!












The next item (or items) are some more rings! These are midi rings from Primark which you get in a set of 4.

These are quite simple in terms of the designs as it is just different coloured gems in the middle of each ring (from left to right: rainbow-ish, gold, silver/grey, silver). 

These were only £1.50!


The next things are actually food, which isn't very healthy, but I simply couldn't resist! Chocolate! They came to £4 in total with each large bar only being £1! 

My favourite definitely has to be Galaxy Cookie Crumble or Cadbury Dairy Milk Oreo!

Which is your favourite?



This is pink/coral/peach top is from Next! 
This was bought during a sale and was originally £14 but I had got it for £7 which is a bargain!
It's a thin top like the other chiffon blue above and I will most likely have to wear something under it because the lace is quite low down too.
This can be paired with some leggings and ballet flats with some gold bangles or bracelets! 












Mini School Haul

Many people will be starting school soon, whether that be high school, college or even University and they will be preparing for that! I will be starting college in September and I decided to go Tesco with my mum to get supplies that I might need or come in use for college!



I had been needing a new pencil case or just something that I can put stationary in for college, although I didn't want it to be very big. I found this small floral in the stationary and equipment bit in Tesco which will fit into my bag neatly. 
This was only £3.00!

The pencils are Staedtler 10HB pencils which you get in a pack of 10 with the eraser and sharpener for £1.50.

I tend to lose pens quite a lot or they run out, so I bought the Paper Mate Flexgrip Ultra Black and you get this in a pack of 5, 2 of which will stay in my bag and the other 3 in my drawer at home as backup! These were £3.00!
My sister decided to get the colouring pencils for me because I don't tend to keep colouring pencils in my bag as they would take up a lot of room, however these appealed to me and didn't take up much room in my bag and they might even come in use! They are Tropicolors 2 and were only £1.50!



Last thing I needed was something to store either coursework or other work given to me so I would know it's in there and it won't get lost. So I bought this A4 file which has writing covering it and I don't remember how much it exactly was, but I think it was around £1.

















I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you for reading!

~

Priti :) xo

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Great haul!That pink top looks so nice!I would definitely wear that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so much! I love your blog too, it's perfect!!

      I followed you on bloglovin! :) xo

      Delete
  3. Great post, I love looking at hauls!

    www.lipstickontshirts.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I checked out your blog and I love it!! :)
      I followed you on bloglovin too!:)

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay!
      Followed you on Instagram!
      :) xo

      Delete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images