Step-By-Step Tutorial: How I Fill In My Brows

11:44 AM

When it comes to eyebrows, I take way too much care of them and this includes trimming, threading and plucking any other stray hairs. Now my eyebrows in the beginning and middle are dark because the hairs are extremely thick. This means that if I go 2 weeks without threading, the unwanted hairs will already grow back and it's so painful when pulling them out! Towards the end, the hairs are a lot finer and lighter so I prefer to just fill that part in.

Below is a photo of pretty much how my brows look. The first photo is what my eyebrows look like when they are not filled in at all as well as just being threaded and the second and third photos are how they look when they are filled in depending on how strong I want the brow (like the third photo shows). I personally like a strong brow on myself.


The products that I do use to fill in my brows are:

WHAT I DO
  1. First I comb through my brows, making sure that all of the hairs are facing the direction of the hair growth (if that makes sense?). I find that because my eyebrow hairs are so long, they tend to fall down rather than stay in place.
  2. I then use the Brow Artist Shaper by L'Oreal and just gently begin to do small strokes along my brows at the top and bottom (as shown in the second photo). Since the ends of my brow are a lot more finer, I fill in that area from the arch downwards doing small strokes.
  3. Using the brush of the brow artist, I just brush through the hairs. If I am wanting to go for more of a lighter brow look, I'll stick with how my eyebrows look in the second photo unless I decide that I want a more stronger looking brow.
  4. Using the styling gel by Rimmel, I'll comb through the brows in the middle and using the wax from the brow artist shaper, I'll do gentle strokes towards the end just to make sure that the hairs stay in their place and don't fall down.
  5. (Not done in the photos) Using a concealer and a concealer brush, I just underline the bottom of the brows using the concealer and blend the concealer with the brush. Then using a hightlight or shimmery white eyeshadow, I highlight just underneath the arch which gives my brows the illusion of a higher arch.
~

This was a short step-by-step sort of tutorial for you on how I do my brows when it comes to filling them in! I hope you enjoyed reading this and be sure to comment any eyebrow products that you would recommend?! I've heard so much about the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade that I still need to get my hands on it!!

Been thinking about filming a video tutorial on how I do my brows, including threading and filling in so I may film that sometime soon!

Love, Priti xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images