Rimmel Match Perfection Illuminating Concealer: Review

9:58 AM

Hey guys!

So I recently purchased the Rimmel London Match Perfection Illuminating Concealer as my previous concealer had ran out and I just could not find the concealer I had owned at first, anywhere! 

So I saw this in Boots and I have heard quite positive feedback about this concealer so I just had to try it out for myself! It is the Rimmel London Match Perfection Illuminating Concealer in the shade 010 IVORY.





PROS:
  • Covers up any blemishes.
  • Easy to blend in using fingers.
  • Does not go powdery or cause dry skin when I apply it. 
  • Does not look cakey when you apply it onto the skin.
  • Brightens my skin.

CONS:

  • This is was the darkest shade I could find it in so it was slightly light for my skin tone which meant I had to conceal it a lot more with a foundation or a darker concealer.
  • Despite it being quite a thick formula, it did not cover dark circles. 
  • It does sit in the fine lines that you may have on your skin only if you do not blend it enough.

~

I hope you enjoyed this review and I have a lot more posts coming up soon!

Priti :) xo

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I am so happy that I found this blog! I really liked reading this review because the pros and cons were really distinct. I'm pretty sure that I will look into this product because I love concealers that brighten up my face and cover blemishes and dark circles aren't really a problem for me. Thanks for suggestion and I look forward to more great posts!

    thecollectionofknowledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sure you can look into it and see if it works for you!
      Thank you for reading! :) x

      Delete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images