Winter Hairstyles 2014

12:12 PM

Hey guys!


So when it comes to doing my hair during the Winter, I usually spend a long time trying out different hairstyles and then in the end, just settling to leave it out in my usual middle parting and not do anything with it! I had a look around to find any hairstyles that I could try and experiment with to see how it looks and I've found a few so I thought I'd share them with you! 

1. Buns/Up-dos

These are so simple to do! If I'm going out to maybe, Leicester, during the winter, I decide to just put my hair up into a messy bun rather than styling it ever so neatly, only to have it ruined by the wind as soon as I take a step outside! You can make these buns look as messy as you want or as neat as you want. There is no right or wrong! 




2. Wavy hair with a hat/beanie

I don't usually wear a lot of hats during winter despite owning many! I mainly just put the hood of my coat or jacket on my head and I'm ready to go. I just think these hats are super nice to wear during winter and they'll keep you super warm! Add some loose curls near to the end of your hair and you're good to go! Also, I think they are great for when you may feel as though you're having a bad hair day!




3. Braids

I absolutely love doing braids during the winter time. Now here in Britain, it does get a bit windy during winter, so if you don't want your hair flying everywhere then a simple braid would just be great! My favourite braids that I personally like doing at home during the winter are either fishtail, french, dutch or the simple three strand.







~

This seemed like a smaller than usual post I have wrote today, however, I will be writing a lot more during the Christmas holiday! 

Thank you for reading!

~

Priti :) xo











You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. These hairstyles are so pretty!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, aren't they? :) x
      Thank you for reading! :)

      Delete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images