Song of The Month

5:07 AM

Hey guys!

So I know I said that I wouldn't be writing many blog posts for the next few weeks due to me being a lot more busy with college work, but I just couldn't resist and I just had to write one!

This is something I thought I could introduce monthly rather than weekly! I absolutely love listening to music and sharing some of my favourite music with others. 
I managed to squeeze this one in and be able to write it despite it being shorter than my usual posts.


This month I have been absolutely loving:


Hoodie Allen ft Ed Sheeran // All About It


Hoodie Allen and Ed Sheeran. Two of my all time favourite people in one song! 
I have been a fan of Hoodie Allen and Ed Sheeran for such a long time and when I saw Hoodie's tweet that he did a song with Ed, I just had to go listen to it! 

This song has definitely been my most played this month! Definitely go check it out and tell me what you though!

~

Priti :) xo

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Haha I love this song :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's so catchy! :) x
      Thank you for reading! :)

      Delete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images